Welcome to the official app of Alternative Press Magazine. Now you can keep up with all of the latest from AP on your mobile device!
• Get the latest news, features and more in The Feed.
• Listen to music anywhere in the app with the pop-out music player, watch videos and view exclusive photos from your favorite AP artists.
• Connect with other users on our AP Fan Wall and follow other members all within the app.
• Share what you've found in the app via your Facebook and Twitter logins.
• Watch special events live via AP's LiveStream & Ustream channels.
• Climb the rankings in our Top Users area to earn badges and some street cred in the community while tracking your progress in your account center.
All of this and a lot more coming soon!
About Alternative Press Magazine:
Birthed as a free, punk-rock fanzine in Cleveland, Ohio, in June 1985, Alternative Press has been on the forefront of alternative youth culture for nearly three decades. A.P., as our fans call us, has discovered and helped build the careers of countless music acts in a variety of alternative music genres—a list including Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Korn, Soundgarden, Paramore, Falling In Reverse and many more. Distributed worldwide, A.P. is still considered a true music fan's "bible" to all that is new and revolutionary.
Altpress.com now reaches nearly a million unique visitors every month. It's a daily must-visit site for music fans and musicians, both young and old. AP’s iPad edition was launched in January 2012, and it has already been heralded as one of the best-designed digital publications on the Mag+ platform, having been featured in the May 2012 edition of FOLIO: magazine.