Join us as Mobile Roadie and Forrester team up to deliver insights on the “mobile app builder for everyone” platform at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Aug. 23
WHO: Mobile Roadie CEO Gino Padua & Forrester Vice President/Principal Analyst Jeffrey Hammond
WHAT: FREE Webinar – High Tech, Low Code: How Businesses Are Tapping Into The Power Of Mobile Apps
WHEN: 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET, Tuesday, Aug. 23
WHERE: Register here!
If you own a business in 2016, having a website, storefront, and phone line just doesn’t cut it anymore. The idea of having your services be available “anytime, anywhere” is the driving principle of mobile engagement as users crave access 24/7.
There’s a demand on all sides of a business, from customers, partners, and employees, to have an app that increases your brand’s visibility and allows them to reach your services when they need it the most. Considering that the average American spends at least two hours on his/her phone every day and 89% of that time is in an app, those are missed opportunities for any small business or enterprises without one. Okay, we convinced you, right? How, then, do you build a mobile app? How long until it’s up and running and is building a mobile app expensive?
Well, you don’t have to rush to hire expensive developers or even sign yourself up for a coding class. Or pay an arm and a leg to get some screen time on your customers’ smartphones. Lean-code, high-tech platforms are making it easier and cheaper to develop a high-quality app with all the right features for your business.
In a free webinar at 11 a.m. PT (2 p.m. ET) on Tuesday, Aug. 23, Mobile Roadie and Forrester will examine how mobile apps open up a completely new portal allowing brands to more fully interact with their customers, partners, and employees. Any business, no matter how big or small, and no matter the area of specialty, can use an app effectively. For example:
The Dallas Mavericks use their Mobile Roadie app to:
- Encourage fan participation by incentivizing users to comment and post photos to accumulate points that show who the most diehard Mavs fans are.
- Curate a newsfeed that doubles as a way to live stream Mavs games during the season.
- Sell merchandise and tickets through the app dashboard and provide live traffic updates around the American Airlines Center.
CrossPointe Church uses their app to unite their community by:
- Offering notes that explore a particular sermon and allowing users to search Biblical parables.
- Providing video and audio of sermons to community members that couldn’t make it to Mass that day.
- Keeping the entire community in the loop with a calendar and Twitter feed of what’s going on at CrossPointe.
These two brands show the versatility of an app platform with a low-barrier-to-entry, catered specifically to each respective business. Whether you’re an enterprise, small to medium business, or even a leader in a community, the people who love your brand will fall in love with your app. Tune in and let’s get you started on building your own app.